Termites Can Chew Through Wood, Flooring and Wallpaper
Let the experts at Tactical Pest and Termite Solutions stop these silent destroyers from invading your Marvin, NC property!
They also eat paper, plastic and drywall, and a colony of termites can wreak havoc and cause serious structural damage quickly. Termite explorers, which resemble flying ants, search for wood with high moisture content.
If you suspect your Marvin property may have termites, don’t wait to call our experts for a thorough inspection. It can be hard for the untrained eye to see evidence of termites. If we confirm your property has termites, we will offer an immediate and effective treatment plan.
Possible signs of termite damage include:
- Uneven or bubbling paint
- Discarded wings on windowsills
- Small piles of sawdust (actually termite feces)
- Soft wood that sounds hollow when you tap on it
- Mud tubes on the home exterior
- Wood structures (including floors) that are darkened or blistered