Pest Control Yard Treatments
We offer full yard treatments that are highly effective for fleas, ticks, and fire ants.
We conduct monthly treatments, April through October, for year round protection.
Fleas live on an animal’s skin and cause a wide range of skin diseases.
They can even cause whole-body illnesses by transmitting worms and bacteria to your pet’s organs. This can lead to to chronic to acute disease that can be fatal to your pets.
But fortunately, flea and tick problems can be treated—and future outbreaks can be prevented—with the proper measures. Our Yard Treatment is also highly effective for control of red imported fire ants.
Fire ants produce mounds that usually continue to get larger as the population grows. Some young colonies may not have mounds. Mounds can be found in sunny areas and often next to sidewalks, driveways or other heat absorbing areas.
Fire ants pose harm to you and your pets as they will sting. You can manage them in your yard with our treatments.
We treat your yard monthly, April through October.
Any treatments performed on adjoining properties will benefit you, as well.
Ready To Get Rid Of Your Pest? Let’s Get Started!
Why Choose Us?
- We provide one time, seasonal, and monthly services to meet your needs and budget.
- Pest control services are customized for your situation—no need to pay for what you will not need or use.
- Absolutely no contracts for our pest control services.
- We will never raise your monthly fee.
- Technicians are fully trained, professional, and background checked.
- Technicians will not push additional services.
- No “creepy” technicians.
- We offer discounts for combined services—just ask!
- Let us defend your home against pests!
Next Door – 5 Star Rating
So Glad I Chose This Company
I have been so happy with everyone from Tactical Pest! I hate having people I dont know come to my house but they are the nicest people! Not creepy at all. They go the extra mile to make sure you are happy and taken care of. So glad I chose this company!
– Heather Wilson